Jean’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seven smart SEO tips will dramatically increase your website’s chance of success
- Use keywords the customer might search or query with.
- Provide a pleasant site viewing experience.
- Use Google Analytics to keep track of the site’s performance.
- Organize your code and content by using long-tail keywords and search phrases.
- Make your site fast by keeping the pages light-weight.
- Check everything, know your customer and manage the internal linking on each page.
- Publish well-thought-out content, and continue to optimize for higher engagement and search rankings.
Before you can optimize your site to earn more natural search traffic and drive additional sales, you should understand the underlying principles of search engines. Search engines are a gating technology. When shoppers want to buy something, nearly half of them turn to Google.
Search engine optimization is part science and part art. But the foundational principles of SEO are straightforward. Still, before I can address how to practice SEO, I should explain what it is and why it’s important.
Three Reasons Why Self-Service Can Harm an Economy and Human Relationships